There could be occasions when the Advorto technology fails to load properly or doesn’t look or behave as you expect. In these instances your web browser could have cached an old or corrupted version of a file.
First level solution:
Clearing out your temporary internet files might resolve the problem. You can do this by following the steps below. However do ensure that you only clear those files you want to clear. In this instance we only require you to clear the cache
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu Chrome Menu.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the tick boxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click on Cached images and files and clear.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favourites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files and delete.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
If you still have issues please contact Advorto support.