Does the Advorto Backoffice look like the following screenshot for you?
There are two possible reasons for this:
- Internet Explorer is set to use Compatibility View for your Backoffice URL and should't be. See the following article for more information on how to disable compatibility view:
Your browser settings are configured to not allow fonts to be downloaded (the icons are all in a font file). Follow the steps below to enable the font file to be downloaded.
Enable font downloads in IE
- Settings > Internet options > Security
In your IE main menu, click the Cog icon or Settings tab and select the Internet options menu option, then select the Security tab as shown in the screenshot below:
- Now click the Custom level... button, scroll down to the downloads section in the Settings list and make sure the Font download option is not set to Disable - ideally set this option to Enable as shown in the screenshot below:
- Now click OK, Yes to the pop-up prompt and then OK again to close the Internet options pop-up
- Finally, click refresh your browser window showing the Advorto Backoffice and the icons should now be displayed