There are a number of reasons why a vacancy may not be visible. The most common of these are as follows:
- Ensure that the Opening date set on the vacancy is set in the past
- Ensure that the Closing date set on the vacancy is set in the future
- Ensure that the relevant options are checked for your "Publish to" (or equivalent) field on the vacancy
- Ensure you are looking at the correct site - e.g. If the vacancy is set to publish internally only, make sure you are looking at the internal candidate portal (https://YourURL/internalportal/search.aspx)
- Did you only change the vacancy to be published to a new site recently? Id so, you should be aware that there is a delay of usually up to 15 minutes before the website updates. This is configurable and for some clients may be as long as 60 minutes.
- Do you have any filter options selected on the vacancy search page, which may be filtering out the vacancy from the search results list? If so, remove all search filters and click "Search" again.
- If all of the above doesn't resolve your issue and you still can't see this vacancy, you may have an older version of that page cached either locally on your PC or on your company's proxy server. Try doing a Ctrl+F5 in your browser to refresh the vacancy list page.