Editing existing system users
System users can only be edited by super users from either the User/Hiring Manager portal or the Backoffice. In addition to this, in most systems, Hiring Manager users have access to edit some, but not all, of their own data themselves within the User portal (Update details option in the main navigation)
Editing users from the User portal (for Super users):
- Log in to the User portal (https://xxxx.advorto.com/ClientName/user)
- Navigate to the list of users (Update details > Users in the main User portal navigation or click the “Users” link/button in the Users section of the Dashboard page).
- Search for the user you wish to edit
- Click Edit to edit the user or Change password to set a new password for them (although we'd advise that users set their own passwords, via the Forgotten password feature)
- Edit the details as required
- Click Save
From the Backoffice:
- Log in to the the Backoffice (https://xxxx.advorto.com/admin)
- Click the Setup tab or Settings icon (top right)
- Click Manage Users in the left navigation in the "Your System" section
- This will log you into the User portal, where you can carry out steps 3-6 from above
IMPORTANT: In order to access this part of the system you must be a super user.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may not be configured as a Super user - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.