Advorto offers functionality for global journal templates (ones which are available to all users).
This article provides an overview of the functionality: https://support.advorto.com/hc/en-gb/articles/204809048
Global journal templates are stored and maintained by Advorto. They can be selected from the template drop-down when the pop-up opens.
You can view all global journal templates in the back office:
1) Please log in to the back office
2) Go to Setup/Setting tab/tile or a cog icon in the top right corner
3) Please select Journal templates from the left navigation menu, under Documents and Templates section
4) Locate the template you'd like to view
5) Click View link in the last column
If you wish to add or amend an existing global template please submit your ticket via Zendesk help centre.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.