When sending email templates it is possible to use links to an external content i.e. your careers website.
In order to paste the link please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Click on Candidates tab
3) Click on the ad hoc email icon - usually a grey envelope icon available against each candidate
4) You can either use a pre-existing template (available) in the first drop down or create a new blank email
5) In the Body section please select a 2nd option from the right (chain icon)
5) A pop-up should appear, fill in the options:
- URL - link of the site e.g. www.advorto.com
- Text to display - this is text displayed to the candidate e.g. Careers site
- Title - title of the link (optional)
- Target - action that follows the click e.g.
a.) None - the site will open in the same window when clicked
b.) New window - the site will open in another window/tab when clicked
6) Click OK when done
7) The link should now appear in the body of the email
Please note: the same option exist in other parts of the system e.g. vacancy description box in the back office.
I am following the instructions but I cannot see the icon. What do I need to do?
This functionality is configurable and it is possible it has not been enabled on your system yet. Please submit a request via Zendesk help centre for this to be configured.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.