Editing a vacancy
Users with permissions to do so, may edit a vacancy as follows:
- Log in to the back office and click on Vacancies tab
- Locate the vacancy in question
- Right click on the vacancy to open the Vacancy actions menu or click the Actions icon () and choose the Edit this vacancy option (grey pencil icon)
- A pop-up will open showing you all the information captured on the vacancy
- Amend what you need to, e.g. extend the closing date.
- Click Save when you're done
The following screenshot shows the actions menu and Edit function appearing for a vacancy with the list in Simple view mode:
Viewing data for multiple vacancies
You can view the same information for multiple vacancies by using views. If the default view does not contain all the required information you can either switch to a different global view which does; or add a personal view and include all the necessary columns.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.
I am trying to create a personal view but some of the columns do not appear in the list. What do I need to do?
This list is configurable and it is possible not all columns were added - please submit a change request via Zendesk.
Can I see the basic vacancy information in the Hiring Manager/Recruitment portal?
Yes, if configured there should be a link under Vacancies menu, Vacancy details. This is configurable and might not include all the options. If you wish to add more details to this page please submit a change request via Zendesk.
Can I see the information for multiple vacancies in the Hiring Manager portal?
Yes, but only the fields that are displayed in the Vacancy list. The Hiring Manager portal only has one fixed vacancy list view.