What are the personal preferences?
Personal preferences are filters that control what you can see on the screen. You can switch between preferences by selecting an option in the top right corner of the screen.
In order to create a personal preference please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Go to Setting tile/Setup tab or a cog icon in the top right menu
3) Select System preferences under Your system heading
4) Click Add new preference button at the bottom of the page
5) Create a new preference by filling all the options - you can use a combination of the selections - please name it correctly (try to be specific e.g. Grad vacancies Europe 2015-16)
6) A new option will appear in the drop down - when selecting the option a filter will be applied and the data grid will be limited to only show the options matching your preference
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.
Does my preference affect reporting in the back office?
Yes, reporting in the Reports tab will be limited to the data you are filtering. If you are limiting the data to a specific location the report will only include data matching that preference. In order to report on everything please make sure you have All vacancies (or alternative) selected.
I can add my personal preference but I cannot select the option in the drop down. What do I need to do?
You may have preference switching disabled (it is configurable) - if this is the case please submit your request via Zendesk help centre.
Can other users see my personal preference?
No, personal preference is only visible to yourself. Other users (provided they have the same level of access as yourself) will have to set-up similar preferences themselves.
Can I make my personal preference global (visible to all users)?
Yes, Advorto controls all global preferences - please submit your request via Zendesk help centre.