Any user with the relevant access permissions in the Backoffice will have the ability to close vacancies.
In order to close a vacancy, please follow those steps:
- Log in to the back office
- Go to Vacancies tab
- Locate the vacancy in question
- Click the Edit this vacancy icon available on the data grid. Usually it is a pencil icon on the right hand side of the screen
- Optionally set the Closing Date field to the current date (this may help with reports based on closing date)
- Change the status to an appropriate Closed status
- Once the selection is made please click Save
I cannot see the vacancies tab. What do I do?
This might be due to a restriction on your level of access. Please contact your HR team to enable more access.
I can click to edit but cannot make any changes. What do I do?
This might be due to a restriction on your level of access - you may have a read-only access to the vacancy edit page. This functionality allows you to review the information but you will not be able to edit anything. Please contact your HR team to enable more access.
Can I close my vacancies in the Hiring Manager portal?
Unfortunately this is not a current functionality. If you are a Hiring Manager without an access to the back office please contact your HR team with your request.