Advorto offers a functionality of personal journal templates.
This article provides an overview of the functionality: https://support.advorto.com/hc/en-gb/articles/204809048
Personal journal templates are stored and maintained by any user of the back office. Any templates saved against the user cannot be viewed by anyone else. They can be selected from the template drop-down when the pop-up opens.
You can view add your personal journal templates in the back office:
1) Please log in to the back office
2) Go to Setup/Setting tab/tile or a cog icon in the top right corner
3) Please select Journal templates from the left navigation menu, under Documents and Templates section
4) Locate the template you'd like to view
5) Click Add new template button
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.