In order to submit candidate's application (started but not completed) please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Go to the Candidates tab
3) Click Unsubmitted sub menu
4) Locate the candidate in question
5) Click View icon (can be named differently) - usually a grey pencil icon
6) At the bottom of the page please please click Mimic Candidate
7) This action will now log in as the candidate – you will see the design change
8) Locate the right application/job (if more than 1 available). On the next page (Application status) please select Continue
9) Click on Summary option in the navigation menu (should be the last option)
10) On the Summary page please click Submit
11) Because you are logged in as a back office user you will be able to override the fact that the person might not have filled in all the sections - if you wish, you can answer all the questions
12) Please close the page once the confirmation screen appears (Application status) telling you the application have been submitted
13) Immediately after please find your candidate in the default folder - New candidates or Screening (might vary depending on the set-up)
14) Because the application was submitted the person will be sent an acknowledgement email (if configured) – if you wish to stop that please go to the audit trail (clock icon) and click Stop against the email.
IMPORTANT: If the Stop option is not available please ring us immediately as our support might be able to stop it for you - 020 7101 0338.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.