This feature is useful in the following scenarios:
- Where a candidate has failed killer questions and you want them to be able to try and submit their application again.
- Where a candidate has withdrawn themselves (or has been withdrawn) for some reason and you want them to submit to the same vacancy again, but with a new application.
In order to unsubmit candidate's application please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Go to Candidates tab
3) Locate your candidate
4) Please make sure you have the right candidate by confirming the email address and the vacancy they applied to
5) Click on the View icon (usually a grey pencil icon) located on the right
6) When the pop-up opens, select the Edit tab
7) Click the Unsubmit candidate button
IMPORTANT: this will treat the candidate as a new candidate again, clearing out any existing data from their audit trail.
8) The candidate will be moved back to the unsubmitted section of the back office at which point they will be able to enter their answers to any killer questions again and update any other information entered on their original application as required, prior to submitting their application as a new one to the same vacancy again.
Please contact the candidate and advise them to log back in and continue with their application.
I cannot see the Edit tab. What do I need to do?
This functionality is configurable and if you are unable to see the page please contact support team via Zendesk help centre and submit your request for this to be enabled.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access or request that a Super User performs this function on your behalf.