Following feedback from our clients Advorto introduced a new functionality where each candidate can have their killer questions reset. Previously in order to re-apply the application had to be deleted which meant the candidate was forced to re-apply to the same vacancy after deletion in the back office.
In order to reset the killer questions please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Go to Candidates tab
3) Locate your candidate in the killer questions failed folder
4) Please make sure you have the right candidate by confirming the email address and the vacancy they applied to
5) Click on the View icon (usually a grey pencil icon) located on the right
6) When the pop-up opens please select Edit tab
7) Click Reset vacancy eligibility button
IMPORTANT: this will treat the candidate as a new candidate again, clearing out any existing data from their audit trail.
8) The candidate will be moved back to the unsubmitted section of the back office at which point it will be allowed to take the questions again
You can now contact the candidate and advise to log back in and continue the application.
I cannot see the Edit tab. What do I need to do?
This functionality is configurable and if you are unable to see the page please contact support team via Zendesk help centre and submit your request for this to be enabled.
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
You may be in a security group without access to this area - please contact your HR team to allow you more access.