In order to delete candidate's application please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Go to Candidates tab
3) Locate your candidate
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you are deleting the right candidate, please complete all checks before continuing
4) Select the candidate - tick the box against the record
5) Bulk menu will appear at the bottom (green bar)
6) Select Delete candidates option
7) Click grey arrows icon next to the drop down to complete the action
8) An orange bar will appear confirm your choice
Can the candidate now re-apply to the same vacancy with the same email address?
Yes, you can inform the candidate they can now re-apply (provided the vacancy is still open).
I cannot see the options mentioned above. What do I need to do do?
This functionality is configurable and only available for Recruiters and Advorto administrators. If the option does not appear in the drop down please submit your request for enabling this via Zendesk help centre.
I have removed the candidate in error. What do I need to do?
Unfortunately we do not have a functionality to re-instate deleted candidates. Please submit the ticket via Zendesk help centre providing as much information as possible i.e. name, email address or what time the deletion was actioned.
Can I delete candidates in the Hiring Manager portal?
Unfortunately this functionality is only available in the back office.