Extending the closing date on the vacancy is a common query. Any user with a right level of access will have the ability to extend the closing date.
To extend the closing date please follow those steps:
1) Log in to the back office
2) Go to Vacancies tab
3) Locate the vacancy in question
4) Click the Edit this vacancy icon available on the data grid. Usually it is a pencil icon on the right hand side of the screen
5) At the top click on the Closing Date field which would trigger a calendar pop-up
6) From the calendar pop-up please select the new closing date
7) Once the selection is made please click Save
8) The change will be recorded and the vacancy will close at midnight of that day e.g. if the closing date is 31st of August the last application will be accepted at 23:59:59 31st August.
I cannot see the vacancies tab. What do I do?
This might be due to a restriction on your level of access. Please contact your HR team to enable more access.
I can click to edit but cannot make any changes. What do I do?
This might be due to a restriction on your level of access - you may have a read-only access to the vacancy edit page. This functionality allows you to review the information but you will not be able to edit anything. Please contact your HR team to enable more access.
Can I edit my vacancies in the Hiring Manager portal?
Unfortunately this is not a current functionality. If you are a Hiring Manager without an access to the back office please contact your HR team with your request.
I am clicking on the Closing Date field but the calendar pop-up does not appear. What do I do?
This might be caused by an error of your browser. Please contact your IT team to investigate.
Can I change both dates at the same time?
Yes, you can also change the opening date. Please note that sometimes this date is used for reporting e.g. time to hire therefore please be cautious of changes like that.