"Transfer to vacancy" is a useful feature where a candidate is a good candidate, but you feel they would be more suitable to a different role within the organisation or if they need to be transferred to a different vacancy for any other reason.
This functionality is currently available within the Recruiter portal (Back office) only.
Here's how you do it:
- Go to the Candidates page/tab in the Recruiter portal
- Select the candidate(s) you want to transfer to a different vacancy by checking the box next to the relevant candidate row(s)
- From the Bulk action menu in the green bar at the bottom of the page, select the "Transfer to vacancy" option
- Click the "Up" arrow icon () to open a pop-up page showing the vacancies in your system
- Search/Filter the vacancies list as required to find the vacancy you want to transfer the candidate to - use the vacancy status folders, global vacancy search box, column search boxes, sorting or filtering as required
- Click the "Select" icon () to select the vacancy you want
- Say "Yes" to the "Are you sure?" question
- Transfer to vacancy and move to folder
Performs a transfer to a different vacancy as above, but also allows you to select a folder/status to move the candidate to at the same time.
- Transfer to vacancy and remove from Pipeline
If you have the Pipeline functionality implemented within your configuration, then you can perform a combined action of moving someone out of the pipeline and into their new vacancy in one action.