What are the candidate actions?
* Printable view – open a printable view of the candidate’s application
N.B. This usually combines information captured on the online form with relevant uploaded documents, such as the candidate’s CV as a single PDF file
* View – view the candidate file. Access to key basic information and other pages configured in your system where you may view, edit or add data to the candidate record e.g.
- Links/Navigation to other pages such as Documents (add additional docs or update CV), Edit/Edit Person - edit contact info, update account info and set/reset passwords, Offer - open the Offer form, Vetting/Checks – open the compulsory checks form, etc.
- Flags - add a flag to the person/candidate
- Test scores (e.g. SHL) - view test scores or reset tests,
- Mimic - access to mimic features – see what the candidate can see - logs you into the Candidate portal at the top level (Mimic person) or at the application level (Mimic candidate)
* Custom actions – these will depend on the configuration of your system
These all open a pop-up form page which allows you to view or enter data about a candidate e.g.
- Screening form(s)
- Telephone interview script(s)
- Interview scheduling and feedback form(s)
- Offer form
- Vetting/Compulsory checks form
In some configurations, this may be a single icon which opens the relevant form (as above), based on the status that the candidate is currently at.