What are the candidate functions?
Click an icon to perform the function described in the legend for that icon. The actions you see will be dependent on the security group you have been assigned to.
Examples of functions are:
* Audit trail – see the history of the selected candidate
- View all status changes - when and who changed it
- View all communications sent to or notes added about the candidate
- View all the processes which have been run on the candidate and other activities
* Email – send an email a particular candidate (or submitting agent if agency candidate)
* SMS – send an SMS (text) message to a particular candidate
* Journal entry – record an entry into the candidate audit trail e.g. details of an inbound or outbound call, an email received from outside the system or a note
* Duplicate spotter – (no duplicates found) - click to view do a search and force a duplicate if you know one exists
* Duplicate spotter – (possible duplicates found) - click to view the potential duplicates and mark as definite duplicate or not duplicate
* Duplicate spotter – (marked as definite duplicate) - click to change the duplicate spotter setting for the candidate or to search for more duplicates
* Duplicate spotter – (marked as definitely not a duplicate) - click to change the duplicate spotter setting for the candidate or to search for more duplicates
* Pick an assessment/interview slot – allocate the candidate to an applicable available slot. This is related to the Assessment scheduler functionality (recruiters assigning slots, rather than candidates self-scheduling).