What is candidate data grid?
* The data grid shows fields of data associated with each vacancy.
* Each column may be configured to be:
- Sortable (the red up/down arrows)
- Searchable (In-column search/filter)
- Multi-select filterable (drop-down arrow)
- Single-select filterable (Filter section of the folder bar on the left)
* Click the column headings to sort the information by that column, if a column is sortable.
* Click the drop-down icon to filter by the options you select or select Clear selection to remove currently selected filters
* Enter partial or full search terms in column search boxes to filter the data as required. If using partial search terms, you must use the beginning of words/names as per the global search box
* You can change the information that is displayed in the datagrid by changing views