What is “My vacancies”?
The Dashboard page displays a RAG chart and a summary table indicating the status of your vacancies.
* Green – Open vacancies (actively recruiting)
* Amber – Closed vacancies (preferred candidate identified – offer/onboarding in progress)
* Red – Vacancies which have been closed for over 1 month and should be archived – contact your Recruiter
* Navigate to your full list of vacancies by clicking the More… link from the summary list on the dashboard page or My vacancies in the main navigation at the top
* Click Vacancy details to view the vacancy advert. Options to post/share the vacancy to key social media sites are available on this page (in some systems you may also add candidates manually to vacancies from here if required)
* Click the Candidates link to view the candidates for a particular vacancy (who are at stages you have visibility of)
* Use the Search box to search for a particular vacancy if required