- View candidate file
- Edit candidate
- Edit account details
- Withdraw candidate
Next steps/Outcome forms
- Next steps
- Manager feedback
- Interview scheduling (manual mode)
- Interview outcome
- Interview sheduling (self-scheduling mode)
- Referencing (Advorto Reference)
Talent pool subscriptions-related forms
Content will vary, dependent on credits bought and integrations used.
Additional links will appear once outcomes recorded for earlier interview.
This page will either redirect to one of the other pages, dependent on the stage of the process that the candidate is at and what the next steps are; or will display an appropriate message. Example below shown for a candidate who has registered, but not yet uploaded their CV.
Simple screening mode
Structured screening mode
N.B. Structured feedback mode also available, as per the Screening form above.
N.B. 2nd interview scheduling is the same format.
N.B. 2nd interview outcome is the same format. Structured feedback mode also available, as per the Screening form above.
N.B. Links to view referee feedback will be displayed in the table once references provided.
N.B. Add direct to talent bank function only enabled for 5 star CVs.
- All text and all fields on all the above pages
- Next steps text/actions (based on candidate status folder names)
- Field validation rules/data formats, e.g. numbers only or mandatory/non-mandatory
- Structured screening - standard (Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Corporate fit); or custom (driven by screening criteria vacancy text or list fields)
- Additional screening/feedback forms, e.g. Telephone interview scripts, positive/negative indicator screening, Test scores, etc.
- Options for some lists, e.g. Withdrawal reasons, Talent bank classification options
- Criteria for structured screening if in custom mode and driven from vacancy fields, rather than standard mode (Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Corporate fit ratings)